In contrast to former times, modern mobile devices have developed into an important medium for expanding enterprises, serving as more than just a means of communication. Studies show that there are more than three billion people all across the world who have accessed their smartphones and among them, more than 79% of users prefer to make a purchase online using their mobile device. This is the reason why there is a growing demand among businesses to develop their mobile apps to add good value to their business and ensure a good experience for their customers. So, no matter whether you own a small, large, or mid-scale business, make sure you have a robust mobile app to offer your services or products to your customers. In this article, we will talk about the top 10 Benefits of Small Businesses Having a Mobile App in detail. Let’s have a look at it!
It is said that mobile apps are born for business. Let's clarify the point. The mobile app development market is experiencing rapid growth in the last few years, especially with the outbreak of the COVID-19. Now, the majority of businesses run a mobile app apart from their physical store. According to Statista, mobile apps are expected to generate more than $935 billion in revenue by the next year, 2023. But, still, there are a few small business owners who are wondering about whether or not they should invest in running a mobile app. So, if you are among one them, this article is dedicated to you.
Top 10 Benefits of Small Businesses Having their Own Mobile App:
Do you know how many mobile apps there will be in 2022? It may surprise you to learn that there are approximately 2.87 million apps accessible for download. What about you, then?
Whether you build an iOS or Android app, you are getting closer to the success of your business. It is because a "business mobile app" combines every single aspect of a business including marketing, advertising, and customer service into one single platform.
- Increase Your Brand Awareness: A professional mobile app is an attention grabber that can engage your targeted audience who remain active on their mobile devices daily moving among the different apps at their fingertips and searching for their desired products or services. So, a mobile app is an effective solution that can help you increase your brand value in several ways. It will allow you to display your new products with detailed information, offer push messages, announce your latest events, updates, and activities, and list service or product prices along with discounts you offer. Once potential customers will open your app, they will be aware of all information and news related to your business.
- Higher Business Engagement Level: A professional business mobile app is capable enough to help your business increase engagement with your potential customers through several customized options and features. But, make sure you customize your app and add the latest features to your mobile apps such as logging through social media accounts, in-app messaging, comments and reviews, secure payment options, quick buy and book options, and many more.
- Offer Direct Communication: Mobile apps provide direct communication solutions with customers through in-app messaging, call buttons, complaints, feedback, suggestions, reviews, etc. Thus, you can offer quick responses to your client's inquiries and issues in a single click with your business app.
- Boost Sales & Revenues: All businesses focus on achieving more and more sales and revenue. You are not exceptional. After all, it is the primary goal of any business. So, it is important to go with the trend and today online shopping is the major trend in business. Consumers are more comfortable to search and explore their desired products or services online. Studies show that currently more than 52% of online orders are done via mobile devices. So, there is no better way than to take this advantage to boost the sales and revenue of your business.
- Tracking & Analyzing Customers’ Behavior: Mobile apps using the Google Analytics platform enable businesses to track the activity of their app users such as daily, weekly, and monthly active users along with their demographics, complete conversations, acquiring channels, total transactions, and revenues generated from your mobile app and many more. These are valuable business data that will allow you to evaluate your position in the market and improve your business performance accordingly.
- Offer Better User Experience: User experience plays a significant role in the growth of any business. After all, all digital marketing efforts concentrate on improving the user experience. Developing a mobile app with user-friendly UI/UX can help you offer seamless browsing experiences to your app users and thus increasing higher satisfaction. When the customers are satisfied, there is a better chance of doing business with you in the future.
- Improve Customer Service: Mobile apps are considered one of the most effective solutions for customers to get in touch with the business. It is because mobile apps provide easy-to-access information resulting in improving customer satisfaction. It works as a communication loop between businesses and customers through an instant feedback system, queries, and comments making it ideal for improving customer service.
- Stand Out from Competition: Nowadays, there are millions of businesses similar to yours in the market. So, it is important to give your business a significant edge so that it can stand ahead of the competition. Here comes the role of building an effective mobile app that can help you cater to the needs of your customers for speed and convenience better as compared to other digital marketing channels.
- Trust-Building: A mobile app plays an important role in building trust with your customers. It provides users with the right and valuable information about your business at the right time. Simply put, it helps users to make the right decision at the right time.
- Leverage Technology Trends: A mobile app is the best way to adopt newer technologies in your business. It will help your business to stay relevant with time. It will allow you to add any latest feature to your app resulting in extending your app's functionalities and improving the user experience. After all, there is no good to avoid technology today.
Final Thoughts on Mobile App Strategy
Now, you know the numerous benefits of mobile app development for your small business. So, what to do next? Now, it is time for you to plan your mobile app by considering your business goals. No matter which option you choose, make sure you opt for quality Android App Development Services for building an Android app or an iOS app development service for developing an iPhone app. To simplify things, you can simply get in touch with a professional mobile app development company that can offer you the best services within your budget.