Sometimes problem arises in making outgoing calls on Samsung and other Android phones. The problem is not related with a specific brand. When the user dial a number, nothing happens. In some cases the number is not save at all on the device. In this article, learn to Fix Can’t Make Outgoing Calls on Samsung Android Phones. But before going to troubleshoot, make sure that sim card is functional and there is no signals or network coverage problem at your location.
1-Turn ON default network option
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Applications”.
- Tap “Settings”
- Open “Call” section.
- Here an “Additional Settings” section is open.
- Now tap on “Caller ID”.
- Go to “Network Default option”.
- Make sure it is selected/checked and ON.
- Most probably, it will fix the issue. If not, follow the next solution.
2- Factory Reset to fix Can’t Make Outgoing Calls
- Go to Home screen.
- Tap on menu .
- Select “Settings”.
- Go to the “Accounts” tab.
- Under backup option you will see Backup and Reset.
- Tap Automatic restore to clear the check box. You can also tap on Back up my data to clear the check box.
- When all data is back up, tap on Factory Reset.
- Tap on Reset device option.
- Press “continue”.
- Select “Delete All”. You might be asked to enter the pin code of your phone.
If the problem still exist, go to the next solution.
3- Reinsert the Sim Card to fix Can’t Make Outgoing Calls on Samsung Android Phones
Another simple and effective solution is to reinsert the Sim Card.For this purpose fo;;ow the steps below:
- Turn OFF the device and take out the SIM card.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Then insert the Sim Card again.
This will fix the network issue and outgoing calls will start working smoothly.
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved regarding this, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.