In this article learn how to set up sound detectors on Galaxy S7 Edge | as a Baby crying or Doorbell detector.
If you are planning to get a dedicated Baby crying detector device or a Doorbell detector?, no need to buy these if you have a Galaxy S7 Edge. In this post, learn how to set up sound detectors on Galaxy S7 Edge so that it becomes a Baby crying or Doorbell detector.
Before going to proceed, if you are looking for troubleshooting solutions for Android issue, then visit our website www.trendyport.com.
How to set up sound detectors on Galaxy S7 Edge | as a Baby crying or Doorbell detector
The Galaxy devices have practical use and not just the usual network functions. To set Galaxy S7 Edge as sound detector, which means that you can use it as a Baby crying detector and Doorbell detector. Follow the steps below:
- Open Settings app.
- Select “Accessibility”.
- Tap Hearing.
- Select Sound detectors.
- Select the type of sound detector you want. For example Baby crying, Doorbell detector, or both.
- Read the Disclaimer when it pops up.
- Tap CONFIRM.
- Must read the warning page, if you’re planning on using your device as a Baby crying detector.
- Tap TURN ON to enable Baby crying detector.
- Press TURN ON to enable Doorbell detector.
- And Galaxy S7 Edge is set as sound detector.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.