© 2020 - TrendyPort. All Rights Reserved.
Becoming the phone battery and phone chargers dead within a short period along with the problem of irregular charging are the common issues at present among smart phone users.
There are bunch of solutions to get such problems fixed at our arm's length before stepping service center at once.
Due to such reasons, what we often do is to buy a new battery just thinking the existing one is broken. But, there may be many reasons that a Android phone may not charge in a proper way.
Such as, faulty cable, charger. sockets, adapter we should examine this type of issues.
- Charging port :- Being failed to reach the power socket correctly owing to being loosen charging pins.
- Software collapse:- Sometimes charging issue may occur due to software collapse. Therefore, this must be resolves by refreshing or doing formatting.
- Third party apps:- Some apps are able to resist the charging process of your devices.
- Software update:- Some older devices are making it difficult to support new OS version.Therefore, when you newly update Android 7.0 / 6.0 in your device the phone will become charging slowly.
There are many feasible reasons and tricks. You can try to fix the phone when it is not charging properly on Android.
1.Clean and fix charging port of your phone.
Make a sharp examine at the charging port with a flashlight and find when it is clogged with any dust , lints , scraps.Then, you can clean the obstacles through the blowing and simply you can compacted air with your lungs.
The other hand, the charging port had been damaged and attain to pas off the connection with the cable when the USB cable is always plugged in and out.You can amend the tab in following steps.
- Step 1:- The phone battery is removable. Then, turn off your device and remove the battery.
- Step 2:- Get a needle or toothpick and then lay the toothpick or needle into a charging port.
- Step 3:- Smoothly,take up the tab for a little and take off the toothpick or needle.
- Step 4:- Finally, connect your phone into a charger and make sure it is charging.
2.Try a new cable
It is certain to ask workable Android cable from your friend and replace the cable you are using since it will help to decide whether you should buy or not a new cable.
It is clear, that cables lifespan is shorter than the due devices. Therefore it is time to replace a new cable with good quality to quench the charging problems.
3.Switch to different power source
When the phone isn't charged from a wall plug adapter, then unplug and connect the device to a charger with original USB cable.
Or when you are charging the smart phone from the computer or laptop try to connect the device to a wall charger or power bank because it could be the USB port on the computer or laptop that is injuring.And you are trying to get other socket.
4.Reboot your device
When your smart phone doesn't charge or when it is charging slowly. Sometimes it will reboot and confirm your charging problem.That is a rare chance to fix the charging issue in your smart phone.
5.Downgrade Android version
When your smart phone isn't charging, then you upgrade newly Android version to your device.But the problem is your device isn't capable to run the new Android version. After, you try to get the old Android version for your smart phone.
A smart phone battery normally expires in two years.After two years, the battery may leak its fluid or it doesn't charge properly.
After two years, you must take a new battery for your smart phone.Because the battery isn't working well.
7.Tip:- Find out the best power source for your phone
There are many different cables , chargers ,power bank , adapters.But the important matter is to take better examine what is most suitable chargers or cables to charge your smart phone at once.Then, you can find how to charge your phone faster.
Ampere is a app to measure charging or discharging the battery of your smart phone.Then, it helps to connect your smart phone to a power source and that app is showing minimum and maximum levels , voltage and maximum current of the charger.
Finally you can get the idea about the statistics of different chargers and can be decided what is best for your smart phone.