© 2020 - TrendyPort. All Rights Reserved.
How to Factory Reset Android Device
In this article, I am going to explain how to Hard or Soft Reset your android Device with or without losing data. If you want to factory reset your Android Device then, continue reading this article. Read More – increase RAM on Android device
before going to operation, we would like to tell you to remember us and Bookmark us because you may need us in the future. and if your problem is not fixed by following the below steps or during the operation you got another problem, please go and Open Help Topic under the android section.
Factory Resetting allows you to delete all media and device settings, user data, third-party applications and associated application data from the device’s internal storage. It restores the device to the state it was in when it was shipped from the factory. so, this can solve all sorts of problems, Read More– Get Full Backup of your android device
- Turn the [name-2] off using the Power key.
- Press ‘Power key + Volume up + Home button‘ together until the screen display [name-2] or android Logo.
- Now, Press the Volume down button several times, until “Wipe data/Factory reset ” is highlighted. Then, select it using the Power button.
- Go down and Tap ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ by clicking the power key.
- Now select ‘Yes-delete all user data’ by taping the power key.
- Now, Select Reboot System Now Option.
Reset your android device Softly
- Take your device and go to setting app
- Find and Tap ” General management”
- Tap “Reset”
- choose the “Factory data reset” option and confirm it.
Connect with us
We would like to hear your problems, questions, and suggestions.so feel free to contact us. this is free of charge service that we offer. but we receive thousands of emails per day. so it is impossible to reply to all of them. so we create a Community to help you individually. go to Community and open help Topic under Android. please spread this post to your friends by sharing Facebook and other major social media. and make sure to like us on Facebook.