Under the heading above, we will discuss the Audio problem and solution of Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
Method 1: Force Stop Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 to fix "can't hear caller"
Next, a force reboot on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 smartphone is the answer. What you need to do is press and hold down the Power and Volume button for about 7-10 seconds together. The Device is going to vibrate, then shut off. If it happened because of some glitch on Primary Memory then the, once you restart, will resolve this problem, however, if it happens due to other reasons you need to switch to the next process. Read More - Tap and pay your supermarket bill using Android Device
Method 2: Use the Fingers
Our Next Solution is a bit odd that does not require you to open the Device Settings. All you have to do is press tightly around the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 speaker. For many, this has been shown to be a fruitful approach as some have claimed to resolve the issue of the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 audio cuts after this measure was taken. But make sure they don't offer a lot of pressure as this can further damage the speaker. Read More increase RAM on Android device
Method 3: Test the Speaker on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
If the speaker is not good or it is not working, other approaches cannot help you here. So even if you try all the basic solutions, if the problem is not resolved, check whether the device speaker is working. You can check this by dialing your customer * # 0 * # and following the instructions on the computer. This code works with a lot of Samsung Galaxy on this model and can also check your Vibrator, Mic, Touch, Receiver, Speakers ReadMore - how to Connect Pen drive to your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
Dropped to water now Calling Speaker not works
- Get out it from water as soon as you see.
- Turn off the phone and remove the battery as soon as you get it.
- If the phone already OFF, Remove the battery.
- Remove SIM card and Micro SD card.
- Clean the phone.
- put your android phone in a small bag plastic/polythene with rice and seal/tie it and let it stay for one day or two days
- Now check whether it is working or not.
- If not, you have to give it to the Shop.
Method 4: Boot your Samsung Galaxy into Safe mode to Check for Third-party apps problems
If all went well, your Calling speaker suddenly went off after you installed the "exam app," and there is a 99.9 percent chance that the new app will be the source of the problem. You can uninstall that application. Sometimes, though, no app is installed but an existing app can cause this problem. Read More - increase internal storage on your android device
Then we can use a safe mode method to determine if this is caused by an existing app (which prevents third-party applications from running),
- Switch off Samsung Galaxy
- Press and hold down the Power button
- Release the button when "Samsung Galaxy J3 2016" appears on the screen
- Press and hold down the Volume Down button immediately after that until your phone stops restarting
- You should see the words "Safe Mode" at the bottom of the screen
- Release the Volume button
- Now your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 boots up in "Safe Mode."
If your Samsung Galaxy audio problem is not detected in safe mode, the main culprit is a third-party app. Reinstall applications from third parties until the issue is resolved. Our recommendation is to get started with the applications you recently installed before the problem occurs.
Method 5: Perform Factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
Factory Resetting allows you to delete all device settings, user data, third-party applications and associated application data from the device's internal flash storage. It restores the device to the state it was in when it was shipped from the factory. so, our solution before the final solution is this. it can solve all sorts of problems, including Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 sound problems. Read More - Save The Mobile Data On Android Mobile
- Turn the Samsung Galaxy off using the Power key.
- Press 'Power key + Volume up + Home button' together until the screen display Samsung Galaxy or android Logo.
- After the press, you will have below recovery screen and you will be able to enter the phone's boot
- Go down and Tap 'Wipe data/factory reset' by clicking the power key.
- Now select 'Yes-delete all user data' by taping the power key.
- When the reset is complete, you will need to set the date and time and add the Google Account as a new device
Method 6: Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 to fix "can't hear caller"
stock ROM is the original OS that comes with the phone. Some serious viruses can change this, All we have to do is re-install our original OS on the phone. We heard from some of our listeners that this was helping them. So we thought we'd tell you this too. This is really like putting Windows on your computer. So no matter what software problem is on your phone, this will solve it. This is a little time-consuming and cautious work. Since it is not advisable to do it quickly, we created a separate special guide for this and You can access that from this page
So, these are the approaches to solve audio issues with the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Check them out but you should go for a substitute if nothing works.
Frequently Asked Questions
👾 "low audio on calls" after water damge
you should put it in rice for 48 hours. It does not works? follow this link low audio on calls
👾 "low audio on calls" after Updating Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
follow Above Guide Step by step. if it not helps, You should go back to prevous Stock Firmware or you have to wait Next update
👾 "low audio on calls" after Installing Software (Stock Firmware/Custom Fimware)?
follow Above Guide Step by step. if it not helps, You should go back to prevous Stock Firmware