Windows error code 0xc004f025
The Windows error code 0xc004f025 is created from the issues or due to the lack of authorization to activate the keys. Most of the Windows users have fixed this error with a special Windows repairing method. The Command Prompt is another method to solve the Microsoft error code 0xc004f025.
To activate Windows 10 easily, fix all rearm dependencies.
Within the Windows platforms, activation issues are usual matters. the Windows 10 0xc004f025 is one example issue among many of them.
This is an activation issue when activating the license keys with SLMGR. SLMGR means Software Licensing Management Tool in Command Prompt. You will see the error 0xc004f025 notification as given below.
Do not repent of this too much and waste your time. Check the Windows 10 troubleshooting tips brought to you. Find the relatable issue that you can fix the problem.
How to fix the Windows error code 0xc004f025?
Using the Windows previous version
Each repair software can fix a big amount of Windows errors. These tools scan your PC and find the issues. At last, you can click on fix/repair options after finding them.
Reinstalling the system to the previous state fixes the issues. Using a specialized tool you can do the restoring your system safely.
Restore scans the PC and find the troublesome files and replace all the files with the perfect working versions. Maybe a previous version.
How to do this?
- Install Restoro.
- Open the application.
- Let it find any system errors if existing.
- Press Start Repair.
- By restarting the device, all the changes can be displayed.
The built-in system restoration tool brings back the Windows to the previous version. So there is the possibility to lose your data after restoration. There is the facility to return the system to the pre-repair condition.
Running Command Prompt as an administrator
- First, open the search utility in Windows by pressing the Windows key and S simultaneously.
- Enter cmd in the search bar and get the Command Prompt.
- Right-click the Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- If you see a UAC prompt, click Yes on it.
- Finally, activate the license key within the Command Prompt window.
Changing the user account to an admin one.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Windows+R and Run it.
- Then type the below one in Run’s Open-box and OK it.
- Click User Accounts and open the Control panel application.
- Click on Change your account type and open the option shown below.
- Now choose the Administrator radio button
- Click on the Change Account Type button.
- Finally, give a restart to the computer. Sign in to the new admin account and activate Windows again.
The activation troubleshooter.
- Click Start and select Settings.
- Click Update & Security. This opens the Windows update options.
- Select Activation on the left.
- Click Troubleshoot and open Activation troubleshooter.
- Select Apply this fix option.
Fix rearm dependencies.
Changing the SkipRearm DWORD value
- Open the Run Window.
- Enter the below command in the box.
- Click OK and open Registry Editor.
- Next. Open the below key path in the Registry Editor:
- Select the SoftwareProtectionPlatform key, double click the SkipRearm DWORD and open the window.
- Before all Select the Hexadecimal base option.
- Replace the zero by entering 1
- Press OK in the Edit DWORD window.
- Close the window.
Is there any problem with the Registry Editor?
These things are not seriuous as they seem. Check out this guide and solve the error with Registry accessing and setting the things.
Tip: Many of the PC issues are difficult to recognize, especially in missing windows files. If you cant fix the error, the system may have broken. Better to install Restoro. This scans the machine and identifies the faults.
Run the slmgr -rearm command
Open the Run accessory and enter the below command.
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Enter and open the Prompt.
- Then enter this command:
- Press Enter and activate the slmgr rearm command.
- Change the slmgr.vbs file
- Open the File Explorer.
- Select the Hidden items on File Explorer’s View tab.
- Open this folder in File Explorer:
- Type slmgr. vbs in File Explorers search box.
- Right-click the slmgr.vbs file and select Rename.
- Changing the slmgr file extension to previous. And press Enter key.
- In the end restart Windows
If the above methods do not solve the problems, better to reinstall the Window. Reinstall Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool or the Refresh tool.
So those are the generally used, methods to fix the Windows error code 0xc004f025. However, the fifth one is the most ensured one. Note that Windows 10 is filled with too many bugs, lags, and many other issues. If you need to fix them defiantly, there are Windows PC troubleshooting methods.
Try this tool and you will solve the PC problems. Please be kind to let us know the methods that you used to fix the Windows error code 0xc004f025.