Why I want to Flash My Device
You have to Flash your Device under various circumstances. If you Flashed custom ROM or Custom recovery or performed root on your device and now you want to Unroot, Unbrick, Rollback, back to Stock Firmware/ Stock ROM. or if you want to Upgrade or Downgrade your Android Device OS then you will need to flash the stock firmware. Furthermore, if you got errors like the Black Screen of Death issue, Boot loop issue, massive lags, soft bricks, overheating, unexpectedly shut down then you have to perform this operation to bring your device back to its original state.
- Download [name] USB Driver and install it on Your Computer. If you already install USB Drivers, then skip this Step.
Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool and Extract it to Your Computer. Read More – Increase RAM SIZE after root on Device?
Download Stock Firmware
- Download Stock Firmware (PAC) for your [name] (Just type Model Name and Download ) and Extract it to your computer. ReadMore: Site audit tools
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool from Computer (You have Downloaded it in Step #2 )
- And Connect Your [name] to Computer using Original USB Cable
- If your Device is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed Button and add the PAC file. (Stock Rom in PAC).
- Now, we can start Flashing Process. Click the "Start Downloading" to Begin Flashing Process. This process may take 10 Min to fully complete. (Don't unplug the Device cable and Wait.)
- After Flashing Process complete, the Tool will indicate the Green "Pass" message. now you can disconnect your Device from your computer.
- You will see your [name] is getting Restarting. if not, Restart the device manually.
Step 11 Optional
- Factory reset your [name] device and make sure all is well. (First Boot Normally Slow)
Connect with us
We would like to hear your problems, questions, and suggestions. so feel free to contact us. this is a free-of-charge service that we offer. but we receive thousands of emails per day. so it is impossible to reply to all of them. so we create a Community to help you individually. go to Community and open help Topic under Android. please spread this post to your friends by sharing Facebook and other major social media. and make sure to like us on Facebook.