How to Generate Customer Reviews for A Local Business?
We are not teaching you anything by telling you that more than 4 customer reviews are needed to benefit from all their positive effects. We will therefore have to put actions in place to generate more. How
Buying Google Reviews for Google My Business Profile
Buying Google reviews is considered unethical, and it's a violation of Google's terms of service. Google's review system is intended to reflect honest opinions and experiences from customers. Buying google reviews can deceive potential customers and harm the business's reputation in the long run.
You will have a few positive reviews if your business is new. Then you have to buy Google reviews to expand your new business quickly.
Instead of buying reviews, businesses should focus on providing high-quality products or services and encourage customers to share their genuine feedback. They can also ask customers to leave a review after their purchase and respond to all positive or negative reviews to show that they care about their customers' experiences. Building a positive reputation through honest and ethical means can improve a business's visibility, credibility, and success in the long term.
Email is the most obvious solution, provided you follow these best practices:
- Customise your customer review request emails to match the professional relationships you have with each of your customers. For example, the request can be sent considering the client's news, past exchanges and projects carried out together.
- For the sender, favour the employee closest to the customer: the project manager or the sales manager, who was the main contact.
- In Google My Business, it is possible to retrieve a link to share with your customers. Please include this link in your email, asking for your client's approval to make their review visible on Google.
To retrieve this link, start by going to your business listing, then in the Home tab, you will find the option "Receive other reviews."
- It is also possible to integrate this link into an email signature: this leaves the possibility of having a cold and hot customer opinion collection.
- Challenge your employees to encourage them to collect opinions from their customers. The goal is to collect new ones and encourage your sales force.
How to respond to negative and positive customer reviews?
Why respond to negative customer reviews?
Online word of mouth is a powerful opportunity if it is positive google reviews. On the other hand, if it is negative, your notoriety may come out degraded in the same way as your acquisition strategy. Negative customer reviews can easily discourage your prospects in their choices and therefore harm your reputation.
We strongly recommend that you respond to dissatisfied customers to maintain a reassuring, attentive and impeccable image with users. Responding to negative reviews is a powerful tool to show responsiveness and adaptability.
Here, it is not the brand that speaks but the customer: by publicly responding to Google reviews, you are not addressing a customer but all customers and users.
What are the best practices for responding to customer reviews?
- The idea is to respond to each negative opinion. If you have too many, start by answering them at 25%. You can also delegate this responsibility to the employees closest to the customer to increase responsiveness.
- Even if the number of reviews is high, you should avoid copying and pasting and instead favour personalised responses. The experience differs for each customer, especially in B2B: an adapted message will play more in your favour.
- When writing your response, consider thanking him for the feedback, apologising if necessary, and reassuring him. Adopt a calm, professional and concerned character.
- You also have to know how to thank the positive opinions if the volume allows it.
Visibility and e-reputation in B2B: take care of your Google My Business listing
The Google My Business (GMB) listing is usually the first point of contact for users when looking for your services. The GMB listing allows you to gain visibility in the SERP.
The elements of this sheet continue beyond the - now classic - photos, itinerary, telephone numbers, website and Google reviews. You can show more information and thus enlarge your profile.
The larger the sheet, the more your company and services will be visible and reassuring to users.
Highlight them: by listing your services, you allow your customers to identify your areas of expertise quickly. It is also possible to display your news and achievements to project your prospects.
Note: A well-configured GMB file promotes the appearance of rich snipped in the results, an element that promotes your natural referencing.
See the Google My Business listing as a storefront: make visible the elements that will attract your future customers.