Under the heading above, we will discuss the Audio problem and solution of Samsung Galaxy A10
Method 1: Force Stop Samsung Galaxy A10
Our First Solution is, Force reboot on your Samsung Galaxy A10 smartphone is the answer. What you need to do is press and hold down the Power and Volume button for about 7-10 seconds together. The Device is going to vibrate, then shut off. If it happened because of some glitch on Primary Memory then the, once you restart, will resolve this problem, however, if it happens due to other reasons you need to switch to the next process. Read More – Adding IR sensor for your Android Phone | As Remote
Method 2: Use the Fingers
Our Next Solution is a bit odd that does not require you to open the Device Settings. All you have to do is press tightly around the Samsung Galaxy A10 speaker. For many, this has been shown to be a fruitful approach as some have claimed to resolve the issue of the Samsung Galaxy A10 audio cuts after this measure was taken. But make sure they don’t offer a lot of pressure as this can further damage the speaker. Read More – Add Wireless Charging Feature to your Smartphone
Method 3: Turn on “Prevent USB Audio Routing” on Samsung Galaxy A10
If the two methods mentioned above are not helpful in solving your phone’s audio problem then follow this approach. Activate the developer option in your Samsung Galaxy A10 first by going to Settings > Phone, and tap the seven-time build number. When allowed, go to the Developer option and scroll down to get the Media option. A’ Prevent USB audio routing’ option will be noted there. Switch on the switch by toggling this option. For many, the approach has succeeded. So, if it is helpful for you to solve the audio problem, you too can try this out. Read More – Tap and pay your shop bill using Android Device
Method 4: Check the Headphone Jack on Samsung Galaxy A10
If you’ve tried all the other approaches explained here but still left with the same condition then go to the headphone jack for verification. Accumulated dust in the jack can cause problems with the audio. Check it correctly, and blow air to clean the dust. Read More – How to increase RAM on Android device
Method 5: Test the Speaker on Samsung Galaxy A10
If the speaker is not good or it is not working, other approaches cannot help you here. So even if you try all the basic solutions, if the problem is not resolved, check whether the device speaker is working. You can check this by dialing your customer * # 0 * # and following the instructions on the computer. This code works with a lot of Samsung Galaxy on this model and can also check your Vibrator, Mic, Touch, Receiver, Speakers. Read More – Boost Gaming Performance on Android Devices
Dropped to water now Speaker not works
- Get out it from water as soon as you see.
- Turn off the phone and remove the battery as soon as you get it.
- If the phone already OFF, Remove the battery.
- Remove SIM card and Micro SD card.
- Clean the phone.
- put your android phone in a small bag plastic/polythene with rice and seal/tie it and let it stay for one day or two days
- Now check whether it is working or not.
- If not, you have to give it to the Shop.
Method 6: Boot your Samsung Galaxy into Safe mode to Check for Third-party apps problems
If all went well, your microphone suddenly went off after you installed the “exam app,” and there is a 99.9 percent chance that the new app will be the source of the problem. You can uninstall that application. Sometimes, though, no app is installed but an existing app can cause this problem.
Then we can use a safe mode method to determine if this is caused by an existing app (which prevents third-party applications from running), Read More – What Can Do With Safe Mode
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy
- Press and hold down the Power button
- Release the button when “Samsung Galaxy A10” appears on the screen
- Press and hold down the Volume Down button immediately after that until your phone stops restarting
- You should see the words “Safe Mode” at the bottom of the screen
- Release the Volume button
- Now your Samsung Galaxy A10 boots up in “Safe Mode.”
If your Samsung Galaxy audio problem is not detected in safe mode, the main culprit is a third-party app. Reinstall applications from third parties until the issue is resolved. Our recommendation is to get started with the applications you recently installed before the problem occurs.
Method 7: Perform Factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy A10
Factory Resetting allows you to delete all device settings, user data, third-party applications and associated application data from the device’s internal flash storage. It restores the device to the state it was in when it was shipped from the factory. so, our solution before the final solution is this. it can solve all sorts of problems, including Samsung Galaxy A10 sound problems.
- Turn the Samsung Galaxy off using the Power key.
- Press ‘Power key + Volume up + Home button’ together until the screen display Samsung Galaxy or android Logo.
- After the press, you will have below recovery screen and you will be able to enter the phone’s boot menu.
- Go down and Tap ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ by clicking the power key.
- Now select ‘Yes-delete all user data’ by taping the power key.
- When the reset is complete, you will need to set the date and time and add the Google Account as a new device
Method 8: Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A10
stock ROM is the original OS that comes with the phone. Some serious viruses can change this, All we have to do is re-install our original OS on the phone. We heard from some of our listeners that this was helping them. So we thought we’d tell you this too. This is really like putting Windows on your computer. So no matter what software problem is on your phone, this will solve it. This is a little time-consuming and cautious work. Since it is not advisable to do it quickly, we created a separate special guide for this and You can access that from page
So, these are the approaches to solve audio issues with the Samsung Galaxy A10 Check them out but you should go for a substitute if nothing works.
Lucas Noah is the Founder of TrendyPort and he covers a variety of Content but has a special passion for Technology. He is being interested in Android Devices, Home Automation, Tech and gadgets, Tech Reviews for years.